Monday, August 22, 2016

Week 7 - Get With the Program

Hmm. Appears I missed a week. And not just a here, but on my food diary as well. Must be a Jungian thing (sorry for the Full Metal Jacket reference).



I'm also having trouble getting some regularity around the exercise thing. Not to make excuses, but it's been a tough month at work. Things are looking up though. Maybe next week I'll be able to home in time to get out for a walk around the neighborhood.

The good news is that my body seems to have adjusted to smaller portion sizing. So despite not logging food for a week and missing an accountability post, I'm still down a pound over two weeks. Quite shocking actually.

Scorecard for week ending 8/21:

Exercise sessions: 0
Miles: 0
Weight loss 2 week/total: 1.0/9.0

I have actually tightened up one belt loop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment