Sunday, January 9, 2011

08/02/2010

That's the last time I did "it".  “It” hasn’t been done in 21 weeks. That's like, almost half a year. And, no, "it" does not refer to finding another shrubbery and planting it in a two level effect and then cutting down the mightiest tree in the forest with a herring. "It" is running 20 miles in a seven day period. This week, with my short three mile run this afternoon, I will do "it" for the first time in 2011.

I also put in a short hill session this week. To be sure, things are sssslllloooowwww and bbbbrrrrruuuuttttaaaalllll, but, in the immortal words of Randy Quaid:

10 comments:

  1. "Back" is good!! I bet it feels great after all that time in the doldrums...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to see that you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you are BACK! Feels good right? No, you can't go swimming with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better the Randy Quaid version than the Jack Nicholson...

    Glad you had a good week. Ready for another one? I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I love it. And too bad Mr. Quaid is straight crazy.

    Kudos on 20!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun with those 20 miles Glenn. i am sure that you will rock it hard. Thanks for sharing that video clip. Though it was a bit scary. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any Randy Quaid quote can make a post good to great if only because it always takes me back to Christmas Vacation.

    ReplyDelete