In a word? Excruciating. Believe me, if you want to learn about patience, go 21 weeks without training. I’ve got to tell you, it’s tough to go out and *not* compare where I am now with where I was then. Here are a couple prime examples:
- I’m just getting to the point where I can actually *jog* a mile without having to take a walk break to catch my breath. Before the first mile.
- All of my splits involve four digits and no zeros in the middle
- My t-shirts are still tight
Alrighty then. As if you need to be reminded – Do as I Say! Don’t Do as I Do!
On tap this week:
- Monday: 3 miles easy
- Tuesday: 3 miles easy
- Wednesday: 3 hill repeats, 1 mile warm up, 1 mile warm down for 3.5 total
- Thursday: 3 miles easy
- Friday: Scheduled rest day
- Saturday: 7 miles
- Sunday: 30 minute tempo
- Total: Somewhere around 22 or so
Keep ‘em moving folks!