Tomorrow will mark two weeks that I’ve stuck to “the plan”. The plan is pretty simple right now – it’s the Couch to 5K plan. I’ve got a couple years of inactivity to overcome, and my schedule isn’t going to allow any shenanigans like marathon training.
One thing for sure. I dislike running as much now as I did then. Sorry to all you running purists. Why do I put myself through this torture?
- Time spent running could be spent watching Family Guy or Storage Wars reruns.
- Pace clock must be broken. Rarely goes below 13:00.
- Sweaty smelly clothes in my suitcase at the end of the week.
- Belt tightened up one notch this week.
- In a couple of weeks I might be able to add the word “dessert” to my vocabulary.
- Cost. Have I ever told you how cheap I am?
Wow. Looks like a tie. So why do I continue this madness?