Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Actually Jogged Today. Oh Deer!

No really.

IMG_1529

I got out of the office a little early tonight (like 6:30), so I headed over to a park near my hotel for a 25 minute walk/jog. Got all 2 miles done.

IMG_1528

IMG_1531

That makes twice this week. (Last night’s exit at 9:30PM made it tough to get out for anything). I hope I’m not starting a bad habit here.

Also, I operated at a calorie deficit of 89 calories yesterday, and 130 calories today. Hunger. It’s been a long time since I’ve been hungry. Maybe that’s part of the problem……

5 comments:

  1. Hey, that is cool to jog among the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!
    Now be careful with those deer. I saw a video clip once of a runner chased by a deer wanting to lick his sweat for salt. No kidding.
    I am glad deer in my neighborhood are not saltoholics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice run - and if you get hungry, venison is just a short foot race away ;-) Glad you are getting things rolling Glenn!

    ReplyDelete