Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Think I Ended a Bit Too Short Today

Two miles on the treadmill, a roasted vegetarian sandwich, a light macadamia nut encrusted Chilean sea bass filet, and no snack tonight has left me a little short of where I like to comfortably be:

Calorie count:

  • Budget: 1780
  • Food: 1396
  • Exercise: 263
  • Too few/(too many): 647

Way too few calories for a day. I mean, I want to lose, but starvation diet is not the way to go. I think I’ll get up early and grab some breakfast….

2 comments:

  1. Starvation diet is never good and while training even worse. I'm also working hard at getting my weight down. Not as easy as 20 years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one day with a 600-something deficit ain't too bad. The "over" days in the week should balance it out. In other words, I don't think the body understands it's "starving" in one day. Don't think I've had that kind of deficit in a while thanks to low-lactose/aged cheese and candy... ;)

    ReplyDelete