Saturday, March 9, 2013

In a Whirlwind

It’s been a busy week. I know it shouldn’t be an excuse, but for me personally, running (and poker) are hobbies, so they must always take a back seat to life.

To give you an idea, I flew in here Sunday night, and flew back out Monday evening:

8531565831_5f3239ae7d_o

I was there for less than 24 hours, and didn’t even get to see the water.

I’ve been putting in some runs when possible, but have been a little short on miles. Likewise, I’ve been logging food when possible, but have been a little high on calories. I hope to get back to some semblance of regularity this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I guess you're used to mile Southern Cali weather (and not a freaking blizzard like we're having right now) but it'd be very hard for me to fly to Honolulu and not hang out at the beach for a day - or 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was a fast turn-around!

    ReplyDelete