Thursday, June 26, 2008

One More Week Passed

Well, it's now been two weeks since the accident that put me on the shelf. I have a few lingering aches and pains, but overall things are progressing pretty well. In fact, I just got back from a three day trip to Northern New Jersey on business and was able to eat and survive the trip well.

Right now my biggest problems are continued soreness in my right had (no doubt caused by some bruising) and my teeth. My front teeth are held in right now with a little orthodontic wire. I can't bite with them, and eating anything cold results in pain. I'll be making a dentist appointment soon so I can get that fixed too. The good news is that the gum tissue that was missing last week appears to be filling itself in!

I'm waiting out my time now. Two more weeks and I should be back on my feet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment