Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Double Arrrgh!

Believe it or not, my back is fine! After a few days off and a good couple of night's sleep, my body was ready to go. Unfortunately, this week my schedule did not cooperate so much.

Monday started with my ordinary 5:30 AM trip to the airport. Unfortunately, that's where normal kind of ended. Even though this is a short (holiday?) week, the work was backed up. By the time I got back to my hotel, it was 9:30 PM. After about half an hour of trying to convince myself that I had the energy, I settled into bed for shut eye instead.

Calorie budget:
  • Food budget: 2030 calories
  • Exercise allowance: 0
  • Total budget: 2030 calories
  • Total consumed: 1842
  • Too few/(Too many): 188
Now, let's talk Tuesday. Isn't it a holiday week? Back to the hotel at 9:45PM. Man, I even had to miss Storage Wars! But, I did have an outstanding dinner!

Calorie budget:
  • Food budget: 2030 calories
  • Exercise allowance: 0
  • Total budget: 2030 calories
  • Total consumed: 2062
  • Too few/(too many): (32) (Damn you cream brûlée!)
And here I sit, 2:30 PM on fly day. My flight was scheduled out at 2:35. As you can tell, that isn't going quite to plan either......

No comments:

Post a Comment