Friday, July 18, 2014

Is it Friday Already?

So here it is – Friday. Not one entry in the blog. Which is not good news. I’ve ratcheted down the calorie allowance in my MyFitnessPal profile (i.e., trying to lose more per week), but have not been religious in tracking. Also, late night at poker on Tuesday, late night at work Wednesday, early night to bed Thursday (how does 8PM grab you?), and all of a sudden a week has passed without any time on the road/trail. I’m not looking forward to Sunday weigh-in!

Not to make more excuses, but we’ll be celebrating son’s birthday this evening and I’m playing in a big poker tournament on Saturday – so in reality the next time I’ll be able to get back on track will be Sunday. I’ll hold on until then!

1 comment:

  1. Be strong, do guys eat a lot at poker parties???!! Glad you're getting back to the trails this weekend!

    ReplyDelete