Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Another Week?

Wow. I hadn’t realized that I hadn’t posted in a week. I’m keeping up with calorie tracking (not always successfully tracking to my goal) and I’m getting out at least a couple evenings a week for a brisk walk around the neighborhood.

Normally, I would have been out in the hills on Sunday for 5 or 6 miles.  Despite all the crap I give everyone about weather everywhere else, there are a few weeks every year where we here in Southern California get to suffer through heat and humidity that gets close to some what many of you live with all the time. This weekend was one of those. Hurricane Norbert is spinning a few hundred miles south of here, and while we didn’t get rain (that’s reserved for Arizona and New Mexico), we did get heat and humidity. For example, the forecast for Sunday (next to the ocean) was 92 degrees for a high with 60% humidity. Compare that to our seasonal average of 72 degrees.

Instead, I stuck to the neighborhood loop. When I was done I was literally able to wring my shirt out. So uncharacteristic for Southern California….

Monday

Distance: 0

Calories: ??? (Obviously took a myfitnesspal holiday too)

Tuesday

Distance: 2.66 @ 15:51

Calories: 132 deficit

Wednesday

Distance: 0

Calories: 427 over

Thursday

Distance: 2.66 @ 16:31

Calories: 118 deficit

Friday

Distance: 0

Calories: 4 deficit

Saturday

Distance: 0

Calories: 112 over

Sunday

Distance: 2.66 @ 14:52

Calories: 258 deficit

Monday

Distance: 0

Calories: 26 deficit

Sunday weigh in: Down 1 pound (Yea! Moving in the right direction)

No comments:

Post a Comment