Sunday, July 10, 2016

Week 1, Already a Setback

Where did the week go? 

I got out on Tuesday for 3 miles in the evening. It was a wonderful walk along the Back Bay here in Newport Beach.



Wednesday was a late night home from work (after 8PM). I didn't make it out the door Thursday.

No big deal though. I had Saturday and Sunday to head to the hills. Or so I thought. In my haste to get out of the house and off to work in time to prep for an 8AM meeting, I guess I must have twisted awkwardly. That was all she wrote. I was down for the count...

Actually, I was good enough to work and sit in a chair, but doing anything else (like standing up and walking) was pretty painful.  I've been on 600mg of Motrin every 6 hours since, and while I can at least walk around the house, getting up out of a chair is still painful. 

So, only one walk this week. My calorie counting is in full effect though, so I'm down one pound.

Scorecard for week ending 7/10:

Exercise sessions: 1 walk
Miles: 3.03
Weight loss week/total: 1/4

I'm going to post this. Let's see if IFTTT works!

No comments:

Post a Comment