Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The View From 8A

Hey y’all! This blog has pretty much been MIA for about two years now. Just like my commitment to running and exercise in general.

You know, I started this blog four years ago as my running log. I figured a log would be a good way to hold myself accountable. I then a couple years ago, I figured it would be easier to just no longer be accountable. And you know what? That’s right. It is easier.

The last two years has been filled with false starts. I always had the best of intentions, but, just like in real life, without accountability, there is no achievement.

What’s with the title? Well, here was the view when I realized all this Monday morning:

8184453424_eee0957af3_o

So, here goes nuthin’ folks. I’ve started (again) the Higdon Spring Training Plan. For this week:

  • Tuesday: 2 miles
  • Wednesday: 3 miles
  • Friday: 2 miles
  • Saturday: 3 miles
  • Sunday: 2 miles
  • Total: 12 miles
  • Starting weight: 255 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment