Thursday, January 15, 2009

Four More Under the Belt

This is actually becoming boring. I'm glad I'm using this blog as my running diary, otherwise I would skip today.

Got in four miles late in the evening yesterday. Nothing outstanding or spectacular. Did manage to hold a sub 10:00 pace with an average heart rate of 151 bpm (81% MHR). So that was good. After my run I made it to the gym to do some stretching and core work. That was also good, since it's been a while since the last time I hit the gym (I used to hit the gym at least twice a week before my injury). The other good news is that I've lost all the weight I put on over the holidays. So, all I need is for everything else to catch up! I know, I know - patience....

The plan for today is a six mile easy run. After that my structured running will be done for a week or so. I'm taking my kids to Mammoth for skiing this weekend, and then next week I'll be in Farmington NM for business. I'll be updating sporadically while I'm gone.

2 comments:

  1. That is the way to do it, bro. Businesslike, patient, efficient, solid effort. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how you feel. some days i can't think of anything to post about my boring runs. glad the running is going well.

    ReplyDelete