Monday, July 19, 2010

Let’s Try to Get This Right

So – last week finished with a big fail in my training book. But I think I'm learning in my old age. I took the advice of most of you and took a couple days off to rest. I’m feeling pretty chipper this morning. With a race looming this weekend, I think it was totally the right thing to do.

Last week’s mileage hit an astounding 15 miles, and this week will be a short mileage week too as I ready myself for a whirlwind weekend in San Francisco:

  • Monday: Another rest day
  • Tuesday: 5 or so miles in Shady Canyon with Cal Coast
  • Wednesday: 4 miles easy
  • Thursday: 5 miles easy
  • Friday: Rest
  • Saturday: Drive up to San Francisco
  • Sunday: San Francisco Half Marathon
  • Total: Around 25 to 27 miles

San Francisco – are you ready for us?

4 comments:

  1. I've been missing you, my friend! So excited to catch back up and hear all about San Fran - so very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heel's sceaming and thus my mileage is way down, too...and not sure what to about SF, but rest assured, I will at least BE there! Looking forward to Sat meet-up in San Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot!!! San Fran here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think San Francisco is ready for us.

    ReplyDelete