Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Night Before…

In the past I’ve always written a pre-race blog filled with race plans and strategies to carry me through the coming event. But, since tomorrow won’t be an “A” race by any stretch of the imagination, I’m just leaving an open invitation – come join us at the back of Wave 4 tomorrow morning. Long Beach here we come!

IMG_0557The list right now includes me, Penny, akaAlice and the Heffers, Mags and a special appearance by akaAlice’s husband Walter. Anyone else? You’re more than welcome to join us!

11 comments:

  1. Good luck, Glenn! Hope that knee treats you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and have fun tomorrow! It sounds like a fun meet-up. I hope the knee pain and swelling stay away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think i'll make it but thanks for the invite! :) good luck, have fun! drop out if that knee gives you too much trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a blast! Good weather, at least??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm more than sure you had a great time with that line-up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's already past and you're probably icing and eating and sleeping, but I hope that you rawked the race and came out safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the race went well!! I waited for you and saw Slomo but didn't ever see you...I hope your body held out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh darn, I missed seeing you and your crew. I was out cheering at the 10K point for a while. I hope it all went well. Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for organizing the Tweetup dinner! It was great to see/meet everyone! And great job to you and Trevor. Can't wait to read your race report

    ReplyDelete