Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back to Back

I know I said I would be back on Sunday. Sorry if you visited and found nothing new. I spent Sunday on a 10 plus mile trail run, Monday on a back to back 6 plus mile trail run, and Tuesday sleeping it all off.

Today my fingers no longer hurt (believe me – on Monday evening every part of my body was sore and tired!), so here’s my contribution to my YouTube channel. Come join me as I travel some of the ridges and canyons of Laguna Coast and Crystal Cove:

I think I’m reinvigorated. After well over a year of being in the dumps, I am finding some satisfaction with setting aside three or more hours on my weekends to traipse the hills. Not enough yet to say I want to race a marathon (or even a half), but enough to get out when the weather is good and enjoy the sights and sounds.

The other thing that is painfully obvious is that I need to build my aerobic base. More on that this week.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, The Chemical Brothers!

    Looks like a perfect South OC day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That re-invigoration means you gave yourself the break you needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your not the only one that needs to build an aerobic base. hahaha. Hey, thanks for sharing the video man. 10 miles, sweet delight. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, did I see some indication, some tiny hint about f-u-n? Woohoo, now you have the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glenn Jones - is that you having fun on a run...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're getting your mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glenn, you are doing so good!!! You are ready for Baz's WTRS now!

    ReplyDelete