Thursday, January 31, 2008

Looking for Direction

Well - missed another day of training. Not really a big deal, because I'm in between training programs right now. I just don't want to fall out of the habit of running. I'm a little concerend becuase I'm going to have to miss today too due to some appointments in the late afternoon. I will definitely need to get back on track this weekend.

I am getting excited about my upcoming training program though. In a little over a week, I will be starting my Marathon Training Program with Cal Coast Track club. I do have some reservations about the program, but they win becuase of convenience. My concerns is that the program is a four day a week program - three days of running on my own, and then Saturday morning for a long group run. Most others I have seen are five day a week programs that meet multiple times per week. Cal Coast wins though becuase the workouts are 2 miles from home. I guess I'll learn more when I show up on the 9th.

Oh yeah - I still haven't made it very far in the Higdon book. I fell asleep last night around 7PM. Hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment