Thursday, January 17, 2008

Three Mile Easy Run

Today was a three mile easy run day. According to my training plan, I was not supposed to break a sweat. I gotta be honest - if I'm awake, I'm going to sweat.

I still tried to take it easy. Today I started out along the the western side of Upper Newport Bay. There are a number of paved trails that run along the bay that allows cyclists and runners to ply their ware without traffic. Unless of course, you are talking about the traffic caused by the runners and cyclists. Today was also a day that I wished I had a camera to share the sights with you. It was a crystal clear Southern California day. The temperature was in the low 60s, bright sun, dry offshore wind, and not a cloud in the sky. Great day to take in an easy three miles.

Well, tomorrow is a rest day. I think I'll introduce you to my wrist GPS thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment