Friday, February 22, 2008

Headwind Hell Part 2

Today was another day like Wednesday. When I left for work this morning, it was lightly sprinkling. But, the rain actually woke me up during the night last night. So it was a dark and stormy night (to coin a phrase).

It didn't rain the rest of the day, and actually started clearing up in the late afternoon. So, by the time I got to my run about 3:30, not only was it sunny, but there was a good stiff breeze blowing from the South. And by a stiff breeze, I mean whitecaps on the back bay's water.

Having experienced this on Wednesday, I got smart today, and ran into the headwind for the first half of my run, and got a nice little push from a tailwind after my turnaround. The final numbers? 6 miles in one hour. Not too bad. Also, I'm not sore, which is good for tomorrow's run.

No comments:

Post a Comment