Tuesday, January 29, 2013

When the Rain Starts Falling…..

I go on vacation. I guess without a goal on a calendar, my motivation goes out the door (or window – whatever is most convenient).

Last I posted, we were in for a rainy weekend. And it happened. So guess what happened to my two day streak? And calorie logging? I guess the good news is I’m feeling guilty about it. A year ago I wouldn’t. I’ll get back on the horse this week, a little bruised (i.e., up a couple pounds), but still able to ride.

Plan:

  • Monday: Scheduled rest
  • Tuesday: 2 miles
  • Wednesday: 3 miles
  • Thursday: Scheduled rest
  • Friday: 2 miles
  • Saturday: 3 miles
  • Sunday: 2 miles
  • Total planned: 12 miles

It’s really disgusting to think that I used to average 3 times that per week….

3 comments:

  1. Just keep going, you will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on sitting it out in the recent rains. The motivation certainly changes when there isn't a race on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete