Saturday, February 16, 2013

Is It Really February?

I only had time for a quick two in the morning yesterday while my car was being washed. But, I had no idea how warm it was going to be. Check out my SportTrack summary:

image

79F at 10AM! And this is at the beach where it’s cooler than the rest of the Southland. Hard to believe it’s mid February.

On the calorie front:

  • Calorie budget: 1530
  • Calories consumed: 1783
  • Exercise adjustment: 2.1 miles, 293 calories
  • Too few/(too many): 40

I’m still working on the “being hungry” thing. I’ve been looking for the lead weights that are in my pockets. I don’t feel like I’ve lost anything – my clothes still fit the same as they did a month ago. I guess I’ll find out how things are going on Sunday when I weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment