Monday, February 11, 2013

Starting Another Week

This week is looking to be an improvement over the last:

8465070945_43706d670f_b

Guess that means I’ll have no excuse to execute the plan:

  • Monday: Scheduled rest
  • Tuesday: 2 miles
  • Wednesday: 3 miles
  • Thursday: 2 miles
  • Friday: Scheduled rest
  • Saturday: 3 miles
  • Sunday: 2 miles
  • Total plan: 12 miles

Most likely I will end up doing more miles. I’m starting to feel comfortable on my feet and getting used to the stench of seat, so I’ll most likely do more in the hills this week.

As far as last week, I missed plan by half a mile. I thought I was going to be on plan, but I miscalculated my Sunday run in Buck Gully. At least the sounds were soothing:

Last week’s summary:

  • Planned miles: 13.5
  • Actual miles: 13
  • Calorie deficit/(surplus): (354)
  • Weigh in: 258 lbs

Obviously, the calories and weight are bothersome. I’m still not getting the hunger feeling thing. I’ve got work to do…..  

No comments:

Post a Comment