Friday, February 15, 2013

Something is Wrong Here….

Yesterday was a scheduled rest day (an artifact from my travel days). But, after my jaunt into the hills on Wednesday, I had this desire to head up into the hills again yesterday. Much like Wednesday, I had a whole gaggle of tasks that I needed to wade through, so getting out early wasn’t going to happen. Finally, around 4 o’clock I got changed and decided to grab a little fuel before heading out the door. I settled in and munched some peanut butter. I *do* remember yawning….

The next thing I know, my wife was asking if I needed help making dinner (I had committed to making Shepherd's Pie). Needless to say, I didn’t make it out the door. Unfortunately, I didn’t eat accordingly:

  • Calorie budget: 1530
  • Calories consumed: 1799
  • Exercise adjustment: 0
  • Too few/(too many): (269)

I wonder if I can spin this into an alien abduction story?

No comments:

Post a Comment