Thursday, June 30, 2011

Another Week…

Just grinding away the miles and the calories.

  • Monday: Scheduled rest
  • Tuesday: 3 miles (done)
  • Wednesday: 2 miles (done)
  • Thursday: 3 miles
  • Friday: Scheduled rest
  • Saturday: 4 miles
  • Sunday: 3 miles
  • Total planned: 15 miles

It seems like ages ago when I used to whip out 30 miles a week without thinking twice. Oh well. At least I’m back to grinding the miles.

On the calorie front:

Monday:

  • Calorie budget: 1690
  • Calories eaten: 1699
  • Exercise burn: 0
  • Calorie deficit: -9

Tuesday:

  • Calorie budget: 1690
  • Calories eaten: 2201
  • Exercise burn: 616
  • Calorie deficit: 105

Wednesday:

  • Calorie budget: 1690
  • Calories eaten: 2047
  • Exercise burn: 462
  • Calorie deficit: 105

I’ll have a weight loss report this Saturday. Believe it or not, I didn’t weigh myself when I first started this cycle.

9 comments:

  1. You do what you can do at the time. I'd love to be doing 15 mpw right now, but my feet say no. So enjoy the little things, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, the more you do this, the easier it will get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel; I used to be able to do double my weekly mileage. Just keep plugging away at the miles, appreciate each one, and you'll get back into the swing of things. Hope to see you on the trails soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been grinding the miles as well trying to get back into the swing of things after I let things slide a little this past cold season. You're doing great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, don't go by the scale so much right now... you're probably putting on a little muscle weight again initially due to running.

    But any baseline you have to go by would be better than none!

    Hope to see you marathoning in the fall with me and Tea Time in Santa Barbara?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good Glenn. I don't even look at the scale cause it freaks me out. Ever thought about just doing measurements?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iv'e not weighed myself in at least 4 months or so. Don't want to I guess. haven't done any running this week so far (and its friday) so cheers for you man. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete