Monday, December 3, 2012

A Day or Two Behind

Well, now That I'm stuck in seat 8A, it's time to catch up on important stuff....

Saturday marked the third anniversary of my Father In Law's passing. He lived to the ripe age of 101. Please note that I didn't use the words "ripe old age", because in his mind, he wasn't old! I will always have memories of him dragging me out of bed (figuratively of course) at 4:30 AM to hit the gym. When he was 95. He started his fourth business when he was 80! I guess there's some truth to the adage that you are as old as you think you are. Something about that and living a healthy life.

Calorie budget:

  • Goal: 1780
  • Food: 2309
  • Exercise: 374 (two miles)
  • Too many/(too few): (155)
Speaking of healthy lifestyles - any Quiet Riot fans out there?


Yes. I'm being sarcastic.
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats - looks to me like you've hit A List Preferred, otherwise I don't think you'd pay for wi-fi for a flight to Sacramento. I'm 7000 points behind you with 3600 of them coming in tomorrow.

    I had forgotten that Kevin D had died...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comn feel the noise............

    ReplyDelete