Thursday, December 27, 2012

Turning the Food Monitor Back On

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas weekend. It was a whirlwind weekend. Family dinner on Christmas Eve, followed by family dinner on Christmas Day. Luckily for me, there was no fruitcake and pecan pie.

I missed my run on Monday (my other hobby “required” late nights on Saturday and Sunday), but I got back on track Tuesday and Wednesday. And, I’m turning the food monitor back on today. So, starting tomorrow, I’ll bore you all again with my calorie goals. Thanks for being my accountability group!

In the meantime, I wanted to share this video with all of you. It’s a great explanation on lactate threshold by my old pal Xeno Muller:

1 comment:

  1. I have totally stopped logging my intake... for the worse.

    And whoa to that comment/spam above.

    ReplyDelete