Friday, March 21, 2008

Sorry!

I was away for a few days! Nothing of any earth shattering importance - just *real* busy at work. By the time I get home and get dinner, I just couldn't face another minute on the computer. So I took a bit of a break from blogging.

Nothing real important this week. I've cut back my miles to be in line with the training program. I ran thirty minutes easy three days this week. Put in a little over 9 miles so far. Tomorrow is our long run - 8 miles this week. The thing I want to try to do is maintain a 10:00 pace. Last week on our 7 mile run, I ran out of gas the last mile and had a *tough* time finishing. I still have some soreness in my left calf - I'm thinking it may be shoe related. I will give my old shoes a try tomorrow and wee if it resolves. If it does, then I guess I'll be off to buy a pair of Asics Gel Kayanos.

Tomorrow will also be scale day. I'll see if the lower miles and higher calories actually get the desired results - good training without being perpetually tired and one pound less on the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment