Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Couple of Days Off...

Blogger that is. I took Thursday off. I did run yesterday and today though. I can tell you that I am honestly tired. My legs are tired. My calves are tired. My feet are tired. My back is tired. In fact, the big reason for not writing last night is that, once back from dinner, I laid down in bed and started almost immediately sawing logs. I didn't even watch the Lakers (by the way, their 10 game winning streak officially ended. I think they need to pay me to watch....)

But, honestly, after my first 30 mile week (24 running, 6 on the ergometer), I need some rest. So, there will be no running on Sunday for sure. I think I'll settle in, grab a cup of coffee, and watch the highlights of the Los Angeles Marathon tomorrow morning. Seems that running has become big enough business to warrant TV coverage.

I'll be back on Monday with my hour of running!

No comments:

Post a Comment