Friday, September 12, 2008

Three Mile Thursday

Yesterday was another three miles. Nothing real earth shattering or anything - just three more miles under my belt.


I did the Upper Back Bay trail. I really like the trail because there are no cars to have to watch out for. The views are fantastic all along the way. Did a mile and a half out and back. I managed a 9:40 over the 3 miles with a perceived low amount of effort. This was very satisfying - since I've felt really fatigued this week. IN fact, at the start of the run my legs felt really heavy - unusual for me. I guess I should think about taking it a little easy for a couple of days.

I'm supposed to run a 10K this weekend, but I can't find anything that is close by to run. I guess I'll put in 6 miles on Saturday. I'm also going to use my 2 days of rest this week too. I'm not sure why, but I've just been physically tired all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment