I suppose I shouldn't be too disappointed since it was really more like a 13 mile tempo run on my training schedule. In fact, the race wrapped up another decent training week:
- Run: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday for a total of 28.75 miles
- Row: Monday, Wednesday for a total of 15 kilometers (9.3 miles)
- Total: 38 miles
- Monday: Erg 5 km. Stretch and core workout.
- Tuesday: 10 mile general aerobic run.
- Wednesday: Row 10 km
- Thursday: Hill workout - 2 mile warm up, 7 hill repeats, 1 mile warm down for a total of 6.5 miles
- Friday: Rest
- Saturday: 16 mile long run
- Sunday: 8 mile pace
- Total: 49.8 miles. (I'll find an extra .2 somewhere)
Six more weeks until we get to grace the streets of Los Angeles!