Saturday, April 24, 2010

Four Days in a Row

With yesterday’s five miler my streak is up to four days in a row. I ran Crystal Cove State Park. Easy five miles with a little hill thrown in here and there at an average pace of 9:40.  Hopefully things are back on track. And I *DO* need some new shoes. Today’s soreness is the type and in places (quads, hips, knees, lower back) telling me that my GT2150’s have seen better days.

I’m out the door for six miles this morning with Cal Coast. The plan is to finish….

8 comments:

  1. Great job Glenn! Hope you get some new shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for new shoes, I left mine in Boston(ah, accidently? Um, no!)!
    I hope your run went well today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your streak - looking great so far!! Thanks for your very kind words on my blog today, too...I swear I tear up reading everyone's nice words of support, I was touched by yours! I gotta get new shoes, too (obviously) but the whole new selection process is so painful. err.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo!! Glenn is back on track:) Getting new shoes will keep you motivated too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it's time for some new kicks! Have a great run Glenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh come on. buying new shoes is fun. never need an excuse for that :)

    keep up the streaking!

    ReplyDelete